We live in a world full of positive and negative challenges that cause stress. High levels of stress or prolonged stress can exhaust our ability to cope and result in physical or mental health problems. Our perception of suffering effects the way we experience and cope with stressors. As Christians, we strive to maintain hope in the Lord and proclaim Christ to our neighbor in all circumstances, for He promised, “fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).
This For Life Live presentation will help you:
- Understand how the Lord uses suffering for our sanctification
- Maintain hope in Christ’s promises through trials and tribulations
- Compassionately respond to those who are suffering
- Know what to do when someone feels helpless, hopeless, and possibly suicidal
- Be a walking testimony to the value of all human life
Recorded December 15, 2020.