THANK YOU for graciously supporting the mission and ministry of Lutherans For Life. Your thoughts, prayers, and financial contributions are a tremendous blessing to us—and we thank God for YOU! Here’s how we are sharing our Gospel-motivated voice For Life with others:
- Life Week 2022—seven days of education, activities, and resources connecting advocates and frontline volunteers nationwide leading up to Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (1/23/22). Life Week included the national March for Life in Washington, DC.
- LFL App—The launch of a free smartphone app for Apple and Android devices.
- Translated and produced new and updated Spanish resources (creating more in 2022).
- Created resources for families/friends of people with disabilities (creating more in 2022).
- Brought regional conferences to Las Vegas, Nevada; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; and Hickory, North Carolina.
- Our Word of Hope ministry receives more than 250 contacts a month on issues of depression, marital conflict, divorce, homelessness, postpartum depression, anxiety/fear, substance abuse, sex addiction, pornography, and abortion.
- Exhibited at numerous conferences of the AFLC, CLBA, LCMC, LCMS, and NALC.
- Presented to thousands of people in churches, schools, public settings, and online.
- Through Y4Life we trained thousands of students in classrooms, weekend retreats, Y4Life in Washington, DC, and online.
“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:3-6).