“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Proverbs 31:8-9 NIV).
Recent Related Articles
- LifeDate Fall 2020 – From Invisible to Indispensable!
- Ten Methods of Compassionate Conversation
- Compassion and Disability
- 2020 LFL Regional Conference – West Fargo, North Dakota – YouTube Live Recordings
- My Body, My Life, My Value in Christ: A Discussion on Life and Sexuality
- Vaccines in Pro-Life Perspective
- For Life in Latin America – Week Four – Community: Even Better Than Autonomy
- Life Matters …
- Resources to Help You Become More Involved in the Senior Caregiving Community
- The For Life Generation