“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” (Proverbs 31:8-9 NIV).
Recent Related Articles
- Austin Alive
- Sing! Pray! March On!
- Built as God Intended – Just As … I AM
- Why It Is Important for Pastors to Speak Publicly on Pro-Life Issues
- Pray and Sing, Dear Christians – A Letter of Exhortation and Hope
- LifeDate Winter 2023 – Just As … I AM
- Christine Rivers: Teaching 4 Life Award 2023
- LAMBs – Lutherans Assembling Mercy Blankets
- For the Homeless
- CALVARY: A Life-Affirming Approach