Membership contributions are divided among the national organization, State Federation, and local Life Chapter if it is chartered.
- Annual members join by making a membership donation accompanied by a completed copy of the membership form or by joining online.
- Sponsor members pledge to contribute a certain amount each month and to pray regularly for Lutherans For Life.
- Sponsor members receive a monthly letter from the executive director.
- Sponsor members are asked to renew their monthly pledge each year.
The Remittance Program of LFL
All membership donations are shared with the chartered State Federation and/or local Life Chapter to which the particular members may belong. The membership donations are divided as follows:
- 20% goes to the local Life Chapter (If there is no local Life Chapter, this 20% goes to the State Federation.)
- 20% goes to the State Federation
- 60% remains at national
- 1/12 goes to the local Life Chapter (If there is no local Life Chapter, this 1/12 goes to the State Federation.)
- 1/12 goes to the State Federation
- 10/12 remains at national